Deviled Egg Dip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giggler

Sous Chef
I was at work, and a friend was talking about dips..

I got confused, and thought she had a recipe for Devilded Egg Dip,, but it was something other..but now I want to make Devild Egg Dip!

I love Deviled Eggs, and I'm thinking..

could I just make my favorite Deviled Eggs, then sort of Mash them up, with maybe a bit of more mayo, or maybe cream cheese or yougart, and make a dip out of them!?

I think I will try this for tomorow nascar race when all my drunk buddies show up..

Eric, Austin, Tx.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to make my egg salad with the spices used for deviled eggs.

I eat egg salad on crackers all the time.

I think you'd be fine using your preferred recipe for deviled eggs and making it as smooth as you want.

Try a blender (Immersion or standard).

Don't think you'd need extra mayo because that's what you're essentially making the smoother you puree your eggs.
Cream cheese sounds like a wonderful addition. :yum:

Just make sure all your buddies are drunk. You will get rave reviews. The idea sound like a winner though. :angel:

Just make sure all your buddies are drunk. You will get rave reviews. The idea sound like a winner though. :angel:

But not too drunk. I made a very well received taco dip for a football game party once and one of the guys got sick all over his buddies car on the ride home. I got a telephone call the next day "my car stinks like taco dip sick!" Proceed with caution! :ROFLMAO:

But not too drunk. I made a very well received taco dip for a football game party once and one of the guys got sick all over his buddies car on the ride home. I got a telephone call the next day "my car stinks like taco dip sick!" Proceed with caution! :ROFLMAO:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just be glad it wasn't your car.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds to me like she makes a dip for the deviled eggs, not out of the eggs. Something like wasabi mayo, to dip the egg in.

Back
Top Bottom