Dinner Thursday 20th June 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we had a lovely lasagna I made and served it with a garden salad and crusty bread :yum:

I'm going to dump some boneless beef ribs in the crockpot and douse them with teriyaki bbq sauce. I finish the ribs off under the broiler brushed with some hoisin sauce. Ramen cole slaw on the side.

Veal stew with peas lots of gravy to put over polenta,a green salad with cucumbers,from my yard the Armenian type, avocado,herbs parsley,cilantro,sliced radishes, rolls,have to go put butter and parm in my polenta before it starts to set up dessert will be a lemon sorbet.
kades

Haven't the foggiest. Woke up mid-sleep with a killer Charliehorse. When I tried to walk it off it started to cramp the knee! :ohmy: By the time the cramp was gone and I was almost asleep the cat decided to dance on the bed for two hours. Second night of her doing that. :mad:

Freezer dived and found sausage links (breakfast for supper), peeled raw shrimp (sauteed and paired with pasta or polenta) and frozen ravioli (jar sauce in the basement). Will probably end up with pizza or calzone from our local favorite pizza joint. Or maybe a bowl of cereal and a fluffy pillow. *yawn*

Pizza coupon burning a hole in my pocket. Called for delivery. They call back about an hour later. Delivery driver has car trouble. They are going to pop in a new pizza and have it out as soon as possible. Driver eventually shows up. One hot fresh pizza and one luke warm pizza gratis. Tipped the driver with the gasping car extra. Now, funny thing. It is too hot to cook. And if it's too hot to cook, it's probably too hot to want pizza. I had a slice and froze all the rest. No complaints outta me. Also need to figure out some warm weather/ cool foods and go to the store.

Whiska, somewhere I have a recipe for antipasto pasta salad. Kinda like cold pizza with pasta instead of crust :LOL:

I'm going to have a quick snack and then go to an open garden at a fellow master gardener's home. Snacks and drinks to be served. We'll see how hungry I am after that. Might just make a salad.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 182
Everything looks good! I'm going to do some cheeseburgers on the grill and some potatoes in the oven. :yum:

Everything looks good! I'm going to do some cheeseburgers on the grill and some potatoes in the oven. :yum:

Say what?!
Unless you are having mashed potatoes you should be doing those on the grill, too. Make it worth your while :chef:

We had leftovers. I was up and out early this morning for summer school orientations then met my son and his fiancee and her parents at a cake shop for a consultation. They make really good cake! They are cheaper than the other place and the kids like the cake taste better too. Then came home and took a nap. I set out the leftover carbonara and salad fixin's and everyone ate what they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom