Happy Birthday Cooking Goddess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
I've been puttering around all day and nearly missed this! Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady. Hope you got spoiled by your DH!

Happy Birthweek, Cooking Goddess! Hope you have a great one!

Thanks for my birthday greetings everyone! Was gone all day, then a nice talk with our son for hours (when he gets started...:LOL: LOVE it!). He said his sis had a rough day at work, so I'll probably hear from her tomorrow. And my Mr. Wonderful drove me to lots of favorite spots. First and foremost, Penzeys. I was good and spent under $30. Then we went to an Asian grocery store GB told me about years ago. Bought things I recognized. ;) Finally we ended up at our favorite restaurant, an Irish pub. Good food, good beer, and a free dessert for my birthday! I'm gonna miss that place when we move back home. Now back to reality.

happy-belated-birthday-1350.gif

Thanks guys! I'm milking this for all it's worth, planning on making Himself doing a little something special all the way to July 4th.
sfl_america2.gif
Got him to do a few home repairs today! :w00t: Poor dear, he despises being "Handyman".

Please accept these somewhat stale wishes in honor of your birthday, CG. Just stick them in the micro for a few seconds...

I figured I would wait a whole month, then I relented, Happy Birthday CG!

Attachments

• belated birthday dog.gif
    belated birthday dog.gif
    165.3 KB · Views: 835
Thanks tinlizzy and PF! Your wishes ended up being finely aged wine (lizzy ;) ) and cheese (PF :-p ) since I don't think to swing by the Porch every day. As far as I'm concerned I'd string this along with Himself for a month if I could get away with it! :LOL:

LOVE it Whisk! But in my real life the 8th grade friend was wearing the same thing as I was - we were in Catholic school! :LOL: Now if only that skanky co-worker who laughed at me wearing dancer's tights when I wore my really short mini dress to work could put the fat on.....:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom