Dinner Friday 9-20-2013 ~ Good Eats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Or Good Re-heats? :LOL: We're having the latter, which were destined for supper last night but got put on the back burner (well, left in the 'fridge) to go out for a very unsatisfying pizza. At least they adjusted the bill down to practically nothing - and it WAS nothing for my SIL, who was perfectly satisfied with her salad and Gin & Tonic. :ermm: Go figure. I should have had a drink...

We have all kinds of one-plates of leftovers. Suffice to say we'll enjoy a smorgasbord of gustatory delights.

Maybe if I beg, SO will agree to go out for pizza and a beer (or wine). If she puts her foot down and insists on Chinese take-out, I guess that'll be OK.

ha, I let the pizza delivery drive right up to my front door. Bonus. Unmarked car, so's the nosy neighbor can only guess. Pepperoni and sausage. I had a coupon from a local pizza place. Why yes, it is early. I'm hungry now.

I was hoping to grill that lamb burger tonight and even picked up some B sprouts to go along, but I'm not hungry at the moment, soooo... things are still undecided.
At the moment it's simply an ice cold beer.

I'm hoping for a return trip to our new fave steakhouse, where they keep adding a new item to the plate each week to the porterhouse we split. Same price, the plate just keeps getting fuller. Not that I'm complaining.

Or Mexican.

Panko breaded chicken cutlets, rice and a salad. Samuel Adams Oktoberfest beer.

A friend gifted me with some lovely mango's. Maybe sliced over vanilla bean ice cream.

Good Eats & Drinks! Happy Friday!

Back
Top Bottom