Gravy Flavored Candy Canes for sale!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting....Reminds me of the time when I was still at the paper mill. Mrs Hoot asked me what kind of sandwiches i wanted for my lunch. I said PB&J will do. Along about lunch time I said to myself "One of them sammiches would be mighty good." Got one out and took a bite, and I almost had to spit it out. It was the worst PB&J sammich I ever had! Turns out we were out of peanut butter, so she made potted meat sandwiches instead, but didn't tell me. It can be a mighty strange experience expecting one thing and getting something completely different.

:LOL: I hear ya, Hoot!

I could see Grandpa giving these out for Christmas, he was quite the prankster! Every Halloween he'd put together lovely little decorated bags filled with small onions, garlic, and a piece of Limburger cheese and give them out to unsuspecting tricker or treaters. Of course, Grandma would try to beat him to the door with her hand made popcorn balls and other goodies.

Uckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

This would be a very funny prank!

I could give these to that nasty Prof. Ha!

Your friend,
~Cat

Oh no ... geez ... I can just see how fun it would be to prank someone with either of these flavors.

However - I need 1 box of each to send my sister. Her hubby has gravy on everything he eats (well almost everything) and she absolutely loves Wasabi ! Looks like my Christmas shopping is done ! :LOL:

Oh no ... geez ... I can just see how fun it would be to prank someone with either of these flavors.

However - I need 1 box of each to send my sister. Her hubby has gravy on everything he eats (well almost everything) and she absolutely loves Wasabi ! Looks like my Christmas shopping is done ! :LOL:

GLAD I could help;)

Back
Top Bottom