Dinner 10/1/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Swedish meatballs over egg noodles.

Attachments

• Swedish Meatballs.jpg
    Swedish Meatballs.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 272
Looks good pac. Could you pass a small plate to me? :)

We're having recycled cookout foods. Two dogs, two burgers, and a couple sandwiches of Baltimore beef. Expanding the leftover potato salad with the couple too-many ones I boiled on Sunday. Just need to get the salad done - breaktime's over! :LOL:

Pot roast, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, homemade french bread and homemade apple pie for dessert.

I was in the mood for comfort food!

Thanks, CG. Coming right up :chef:

Giant Eagle has a BOGO on top round roasts starting Thursday, so I'll be making another Baltimore pit beef soon and putting one in the freezer for another time.

We had baked chicken leg quarters. I made a coating of Panko bread crumbs, Montreal steak seasoning, and an egg wash with the Hidden Valley powdered Ranch dressing. I put this to bake at 350 for about an hour and 15 minutes.

We had this with green beans and corn on the cob. It was very good! I made up that coating of the chicken. I looked to the Shake and Bake of chicken and tried to do this better.

Your friend,
~Cat

I think they were having sandwiches. The Significant Other had a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich. I think Andy had a Bacon, Lettuce, Olives, Avocado and Tomato sandwich.

It is only my guess.

Your friend,
~Cat

Oh I missed one! Onion instead of olives.

That sounds very good!

Your friend,
~Cat

I heated a can of chili with beans, I was able to eat 1 cup of it and that was pushing the bounds of what I could get down. I've done well with reducing my portions.

Thanks, CG. Coming right up :chef:

Giant Eagle has a BOGO on top round roasts starting Thursday, so I'll be making another Baltimore pit beef soon and putting one in the freezer for another time.
Didn't need the Baltimore beef tonight, we'll have it with veggies and mashed later this week. Since it was cold out when we made it I did the "indirect heat" grill part in the oven in a covered pan, then Himself did the grilling outside. I saved the pan drippings for gravy making and hope they're really yummy. If not, Heinz jarred gravy to the rescue!

Pac, the noodles aren't curly! Looks good!

Leftover chili here. Doesn't look like we'll have enough to freeze, how'd that happen?

No, they are more wavy than curly. These were half the length they usually are, so they only got one part of the wave in :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom