Knife Block

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
A few months back, someone was looking for a wire knife block, one that would allow their knives to air dry. What I've found on this site - Standing Knife Rack - Epicurean, I believe would fit the need. However, it's not cheap. Take a look. The sight offers other kitchen assessors as well.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

A few months back, someone was looking for a wire knife block, one that would allow their knives to air dry. What I've found on this site - Standing Knife Rack - Epicurean, I believe would fit the need. However, it's not cheap. Take a look. The sight offers other kitchen assessors as well.

I like the looks of that one. Only problem; rather pricey. I wish it were wall mounted though. If it were, you could place them side by side for more knives. Very attractive. I took a look at some of their other products. Love the rolling pins. Very attractive and easy to handle. :angel:

I like the looks of that one. Only problem; rather pricey. I wish it were wall mounted though. If it were, you could place them side by side for more knives. Very attractive. I took a look at some of their other products. Love the rolling pins. Very attractive and easy to handle. :angel:

Those are great looking rolling pins. And I love the look of their carving board. I might splurge on something like that for my Pro-Chef son, for a Christmas present, but not for myself. Like you said, the price is steep.

I don't make enough to make this worth buying. I could make a much fancier looking one based off the concept.

Back
Top Bottom