New Cooking lover on the boards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on these boards, I just discovered the site, it’s a wonderful idea and I really like how through the topic range is!

I love to cook (and bake)!!! And am delighted to find a forum like this. Due to several medical conditions that I have my culinary adventures have gotten more and more creative, as I work around the dietary limitations of my conditions. Never the less it has only made me love cooking even more.

I look forward to posting and meeting other forum members :)

Happy cooking to all![font=&quot]
[/font]

Hi Jessica! It's great to meet you!
wave2.gif

hiya icadvisor, welcome. looking forward to your healthy recipes, hope i can offer you a few in return.

Wonderful to meet you all!

Hi everyone,

Thank-you so much for all you warm and cheery greetings! I am just so delighted to have found this site.
Like most of us my free time is hard to come by, but I look forward to posting and reading posts whenever I can!!!

Cooking is just such a huge passion for me (I really should have been a chef, lol)! It's great to meet others who feel the same way!

Happy cooking to all :)

Hi Jessica - so glad you found us. Hope you jump in when you can - in the meantime let us know if we can help you in any way - we'll hunt recipes for you if you don't have time. If you have some favorites we look forward to seeing them.

Hello Jessica! Welcome! And I hope you get plenty of free time to enjoy the people and recipes and other information on this site. Stay healthy! :)

Hi everyone,

Wow, I just had to thank-you again for all your kind “welcomes”. It is so wonderful to be among such friendly people.

I’ve become a little leery to join forums, newsgroups, etc because it just seems that there are so many viciously spiteful (aka mean) people out there, who’d sooner bite your head off than be genuinely helpful or even civil. By the looks of it that is certainly not the case here. But then again how could food lovers and chefs have malice when cooking is such a rewarding, fantastic hobby/love/passion!

I look so forward to posting when and where I can!

“…so glad you found us. Hope you jump in when you can - in the meantime let us know if we can help you in any way - we'll hunt recipes for you if you don't have time. If you have some favorites we look forward to seeing them.”

Thank-you so much kitchenelf, it is wonderful to know this!

Happy cooking to all! :chef:

:) Welcome, Jessica!

I can tell you the people here are the cream of the crop and so so nice and are so supportive in every way.jpmcgrew

Well Im starting to get misty eyed or is it the Canadian Mist?
Nope! Its the people on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom