Staub Dutch Oven Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Check out food52.com. They have Staub 4-quart Dutch Ovens on sale through the 30th for $99. plus $10 shipping.

Like I need another large pot in my already well-stoc.....OK, order placed!

Thanks, Andy. From Himself, too. He's glad you did his Christmas shopping for him this year. ;)

I'm not familiar with the brand, but looking at the price I'm assuming it's heirloom quality like Le Creuset. There were a few Black Friday deals on lesser quality dutch ovens this year, and I have one on the way at less than 30% of the price of the Staub. I'm hoping the Food Network brand is good enough.

It arrived!

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 287
Beautiful Andy! I have one something like it, and it's too pretty to put away. I display mine on top of my fridge. It's so heavy though, I have to remove the lid first to get it down.

Last edited:
Thanks folks. I'm trying to decide what to cook in it. Maybe a small pot roast over the weekend.

Mine showed up yesterday, too, Andy! Thanks for posting the sale notice.

The little grocery store in town has short ribs on special for $3.99 a pound. That's a deal I shouldn't pass up, what with their current trendy status and resulting pricey cost. I think I'll cook those in my new Staub pot. A bargain for a bargain.

Mine showed up yesterday, too, Andy! Thanks for posting the sale notice.

The little grocery store in town has short ribs on special for $3.99 a pound. That's a deal I shouldn't pass up, what with their current trendy status and resulting pricey cost. I think I'll cook those in my new Staub pot. A bargain for a bargain.

Sounds great. I really like short ribs.

Is your Staub red or black?

I got the red one also. My two other cast iron DOs are red - a Le Creuset 4 1/4 quart oval one, and a round 6-quart Lodge. The all-black one looked more for camping than kitchen work, but our daughter would have loved it. Instead, she'll just have to settle for red when she inherits my stuff. :LOL:

I can't believe how smooth the interior is - almost as if it has a Teflon coating.

My enameled cast iron is one of the few places I choose bright colors. My LeCrueset 7.25 Qt round French oven is FLAME (bright orange).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom