Trader Joe's products you have tried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
View attachment 25684

Found this on the sampling table at our local Trader Joe's the other day.
OH MY GOSH!!!
AMAZING!
I made crostinis with their Half Baked Mini Ciabatta and the put a schmear of chevre and topped it all with a big dollop of this Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam... OOOOOOO!!
Next time I'm adding some BACON!!

Crostinis! Great idea. I was wondering what I should do with my jar. I've been eating them with pita chips but they deserve something better. They're delicious.

56875-albums1045-picture6833.jpg

Oh, and did I mention TJ's on brand of beer?
The "Dark" is VERY good!

DH was reading an article in local newspaper about Trader Joe's most popular products. One of them was the Soft Pretzel Stick

TJ's Soft Pretzel Stick.jpg

We stopped at TJ's for some marinara and bread to go with dinner tonight,
and these cuties were right above the ciabatta that I get.

OH MY!
I stuck them in a oven at 350⁰ for about 8 mintues, served them with some Spicy Brown Mustard, a Henry Weinhard's Root Beer for DH and a Trade José Dark Beer for moi and MAN!!!
That's a great snack!

DH: Where did you get THIS!
Me: Trader Joe's. this is that Soft Pretzel Stick you read about in the newspaper.
DH: NO! Really? Please, get this again!!

:LOL:

I think next go around, I'm going to brush the tops with some water and sprinkle them with Kosher Salt and serve with a Cheese Sauce for dippin'
YEAH BABY!!

001.JPG

A friend of mine suggested TJ's Triple Ginger Snaps, OH MY!
You'd better really like Ginger, we do, they're super!

002.jpg

I've been buying these snacks for awhile now, lovely with a glass of
Three Buck Chuck ;) They have a hint of Cayenne Pepper in them

003.jpg

My chef-y friend told me about the Meyer Lemon cookies, MMM!

005.JPG

As I was headed towards the check out, I spied these chocolate animal crackers and knew that DH would love these...
It was a snacky type of trip, HA! :LOL:

DH was reading an article in local newspaper about Trader Joe's most popular products. One of them was the Soft Pretzel Stick

View attachment 26090

We stopped at TJ's for some marinara and bread to go with dinner tonight,
and these cuties were right above the ciabatta that I get.

OH MY!
I stuck them in a oven at 350⁰ for about 8 mintues, served them with some Spicy Brown Mustard, a Henry Weinhard's Root Beer for DH and a Trade José Dark Beer for moi and MAN!!!
That's a great snack!

DH: Where did you get THIS!
Me: Trader Joe's. this is that Soft Pretzel Stick you read about in the newspaper.
DH: NO! Really? Please, get this again!!

:LOL:

I think next go around, I'm going to brush the tops with some water and sprinkle them with Kosher Salt and serve with a Cheese Sauce for dippin'
YEAH BABY!!

Lunch today ...

004.JPG

TJ's Soft Pretzel Stick as a Ham and Cheese Sandwich

Looks good, kgirl. I also LOVE TJ's Meyer Lemon Cookies, and their gingersnaps are to die for. YUM!

View attachment 26277

A friend of mine suggested TJ's Triple Ginger Snaps, OH MY!
You'd better really like Ginger, we do, they're super!

View attachment 26278

I've been buying these snacks for awhile now, lovely with a glass of
Three Buck Chuck ;) They have a hint of Cayenne Pepper in them

View attachment 26279

My chef-y friend told me about the Meyer Lemon cookies, MMM!

View attachment 26280

As I was headed towards the check out, I spied these chocolate animal crackers and knew that DH would love these...
It was a snacky type of trip, HA! :LOL:

The next time I make sauerbraten I'll get the TJ gingersnaps for the gravy. Thanks for the idea.

Our Trader Joe's has two "tasting stations" in the store.
One features one or even three different items to go together,
ie served as a meal,
and the other "bar" has different cheeses and wines.
On my last visit, they had a Rose and this cheese:
Article | Trader Joe's
YUM! :yum:
Happy Hour Pupus this late afternoon/early evening is Pesto Gouda,
Sea Salt Pita Bites and a glass (or three) of Three Buck Chuck Sauvignon Blanc.
DH said, "EWWW! Green cheese, are you crazy?"
He scurried away as fast as he could from the kitchen :LOL:
More for me ;)

TWO sample areas, K-Girl? One with cheese and wine? I SO am in the wrong part of the country. MA has sixteen TJ's, most of them nearer to Boston than we live. The state allows the entire chain to have only three liquor licenses for selling beer and wine. Let's just say the two stores that are located in "The Wilderness" (pretty much anywhere outside of I-495) do not sell beer or wine.

At least Wegmans has been smart when they move in. They tell the city/town "No Wegmans For You" if they can't get a liquor license. :LOL:

001.JPG

I was going to get TJ's individual sized Brie, you know the one that's in little tubes and packaged together in oh, I'd say may 10-12 chubs... well at the wine & cheese sampling counter they were featuring this cheese.
Irish Porter Cheddar
Very tasty indeed!
It has a nice smokiness about it, that dark beers have.
So my evening glass (or three) of Three Buck Chuck is being accompanied by this lovely cheese and TJ's Sea Salt Pita Bite Crackers.
I'll think about dinner later... :stuart:

I'm a bit late to this TJ thread..

TJ's has become a favorite store for us... I am slowly working my way through their products.. There is usually a TJ item included in every meal we have...

Ross

Choc Chip Dunkers.jpgI haven't seen that packaging but... Jeannie found these Chocolate Chip Dunkers a week ago.. We love them...

*Not my photos for the Dunkers.. Grabbed from web...

Last edited:
I tried a lamb vindaloo frozen dinner recently. It was good but not as hot as I expected.

Attachments

• tj_lambvindaloo.jpg
    tj_lambvindaloo.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 160
OOPS... forgot the packaging..
attachment.php
Those cookies are pure evil. Delicious evil. We bought a tub of them from our local TJ's to take with us to OH, since the nearest TJ from our daughter's place is 60 miles away. Sad to say, that tub never "arrived alive". We got smart - the next time we took some with us the sealed tub rode in the trunk the entire way. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom