Hi from a newbie in WI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canner

Assistant Cook
I just wanted to take a moment and say hello ... I am new to this forum and in a way new to cooking ... yes I am 40 but never really did much and now have the desire to do lots of it so ... here I am ... I look forward to all the info and insight others have to give ...

Candy

Hi Candy!

Welcome to the site! We're a little nutty at times, but we always mean well!:LOL:

John

Hi Candy.
wave2.gif
I'm happy you found us! It's great see another person from Wisconsin here! :mrgreen:

Welcome to your new Friends and source of entertainment Candy , we are very glad to see you :chef:. Please be free to ask anything and remember some recipes might make you :sick: but are meant in the nicest possible way :ROFLMAO: . My wife talked me into joining and I have had fun ever since. Again Welcome :chef: .

Glad to see you here.
Hope you enjoy this site as
much as we all do.
It's a great place to play.

hi and welcome candy.

darn, now i have that 80's pop song in my head "iiiiii want caaaandy, iiiiiiii want caaaaaaaaandy"

Thanks for the welcomes ... I am looking forward to all that I learn from here ...

Ohhh and sorry about the flashback buckytom ....

Candy

Hi Candy! I'm glad you have joined us. You will really like it here. If there is anything you need, just ask and someone is sure to know the answer.

:) Barbara

lmkbubblfsh.gif

Back
Top Bottom