Apple Cream Cheese Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Domestic Goddess

Senior Cook
If you want to really impress your family or guests with a delectable dessert, then this is the dessert/pie to serve, plus it's so easy to make.

001.JPG

Apple Cream Cheese Pie

1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
One 9 oz. (2 extra servings) graham cracker pie crust (See *Note)
1 (21 oz.) can Duncan Hines/Wilderness More Fruit Apple Pie Filling (See *Note)

In a large deep bowl, beat together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. (I use my hand held mixture to beat the ingredients together.)

Beat in the vanilla extract.

Fold in the (thawed) whipped topping. Mixture will become somewhat thick. (I used my hand held mixture, and lightly beat the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.)

Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crust, then spread mixture evenly over the crust with the back of a spoon.

Spoon the apple pie filling evenly over the cream cheese mixture.

Refrigerate the pie for several hours before serving.

Cut pie into 8 servings and serve.

Refrigerate any leftovers.

*Note: The one 9 ounce (2 extra servings) graham cracker pie crust I used to make this pie, I purchased at Walmart (the Great Value brand). It's exactly 10-inches in diameter. Also, the apple pie filling I highly recommend using to make this dessert, is Duncan Hines/ Wilderness More Fruit Apple Pie Filling. You really do get more fruit (apple slices) in the can, plus it has just a slight hint of cinnamon added to it, and it's not as sweet like the other brands are.

So is this an "Ice Box" pie? as I see no cooking instructions..
This looks a nice simple pie for Texas Hot summers!
Thanks, Eric Austin Tx.

Back
Top Bottom