Happy Birthday, Cooking Goddess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happiest of birthdays to you, my friend!
download%20(4).jpg

Thanks, everyone! It was wonderful! Himself brought me tea in bed, made pancakes for us for breakfast, took me for a ride and a little boutique shopping, and then a great dinner out at a little cafe. :huh: Then I woke up from my dream! :ROFLMAO:

Actually, truthfully, we did a TJ's run for my birthday cookies (chocolate chip dunkin' sticks with the chocolate coat on the flat back :yum: ). Then it was cook's day off. We went to Ruby Tuesday's for my free Birthday Burger (with salad bar instead of french fries) and a Guinness to wash it down. Not a bad day at all.

Happiest of birthdays to you, my friend!
attachment.php
Best! Cake! Evah! :w00t: Thanks, GG.

:kiss::sorcerer::flowers: How the heck did I miss you're birthday!! Glad you had a good day but more importantly, I hope this is the year you finally get back home. Huggs......
My good friend taught me to celebrate birthday week, so no one has to feel bad about missing the exact day ;) So you're right on time! :ROFLMAO:

That's right, GG, Birthday Week it is!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Merlot and Kayelle. K, I sure do hope this next 12 months sees a "For Sale" sign sprout in our yard. But first i have to quit my internet addicition. :ermm: No DC? :ohmy: *gasp*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom