Friday the 13th of October, are you hiding or eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
We'll be eating chicken satay with peanut sauce, noodle salad, and Asian cukes, ginger, and onion relish. :devilish: :sorcerer: :shock:

The plan is to finish the BBQ chicken and mac salad...but... I'm getting a craving for biscuits and Italian sausage gravy.. we shall see...

Finish the lemon meringue pie later...

Ross

The plan is to finish the BBQ chicken and mac salad...but... I'm getting a craving for biscuits and Italian sausage gravy.. we shall see...

Finish the lemon meringue pie later...

Ross

Try serving your Italian sausage gravy over polenta!:yum:

I actually like Friday the 13th! After all, my sister and two of my sisters-in-law were born on that day (different months). Also, I am not superstitious. I have a black cat who likes to sleep on (two-step) ladders!

It is a cake day so dinner will be something quick and easy when TB gets home. I am thinking spaghetti with an Italian sausage bolognese sauce and salad on the side. The sauce is from the freezer and I will just cook up the sausage and throw it in on heat-up.

Romaine salad with whatever dressing is next in line, fish and chips, and a nice cold Modelo Negra. I have one slice of Marie Callender's apple pie left, which I will eat after supper.

We are going dancing tonight so plan to fix a salad. It will have lots of recently rescued tomatoes, and we may have a side salad of tomatoes!, olives, some fake chicken, onions, cucumber, green peppers, green chiles and a dusting of parmesan. I need to check the ranch salad dressing I made months (?!) ago for its safety.

I've been planning to cook a particular meal since last weekend, but it keeps getting pushed back. I think I can actually get to it tonight. I'll take a picture if I do actually get to cook it.

Now, excuse me while I clean up the mirror I broke while walking under a ladder with an open umbrella in my house. Oh, look, there's my neighbor's black cat. Such a nice kitty.

CD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom