Halloween Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it isn't a party (haven't had one since our daughter left home), just our regular menu items.

Halloween is our wedding anniversary and we've been invited to the home of some dear friends for a special dinner. Don't know what's on the menu but since both of them are foodies there'll be no doubt it will be delicious..

When we get back home we'll have a piece of wedding cake for dessert. I always order a 6-inch cake made just like our wedding cake as an anniversary treat. The cake was awesomely good!!!!

That'll be our Halloween menu.

It has become sort of a tradition that my daughter, SIL and grandson come here for dinner and trick or treating. We live in a condo and there are a lot of doorbells to ring in a short walk.

It has also become traditional that we have American Chop Suey for dinner as everyone likes it, it's easy to make and keeps well.

Halloween is our wedding anniversary and we've been invited to the home of some dear friends for a special dinner. Don't know what's on the menu but since both of them are foodies there'll be no doubt it will be delicious..

When we get back home we'll have a piece of wedding cake for dessert. I always order a 6-inch cake made just like our wedding cake as an anniversary treat. The cake was awesomely good!!!!

That'll be our Halloween menu.

Hope it would be delicious!

That is a great idea about ordering the cake! I will show them the photo of best Halloween cakes, maybe they will do this for me.

It has become sort of a tradition that my daughter, SIL and grandson come here for dinner and trick or treating. We live in a condo and there are a lot of doorbells to ring in a short walk.

It has also become traditional that we have American Chop Suey for dinner as everyone likes it, it's easy to make and keeps well.

I live in a condo too, there is so much fun in the hall during the Halloween :sorcerer: so many kids and a lot of treats on the floor in the morning :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom