2/28/14: What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you're having wheat toast a tiny smear of honey is great. Not too much or it is cloyingly sweet. Peanut butter is good on cinnamon raisin toast. Sometimes I'll make a PB&J sammy with cinnamon raisin toast or bread. :yum:

Thanks, CG. The bread we use is potato flax. It is the texture of french bread but is 100% gluten free. It is the best GF bread we have ever found (I can't make anything so good). Anyway, I do sometimes have a bit of honey or these organic preserves we were given as a Christmas gift. I wasn't sure how it would taste with wonton soup, but didn't have to find out.

TB found out yesterday that he will NOT have to worry about lay-offs for shift picks this month as we did 6 months ago. He is number 90 in his depot and there are 98 shifts. He may even get his preferred evening shift back! So, we went out to celebrate....also to cure my cabin fever.

I had a grilled chicken breast on a bed of romaine and spinach with lemon juice rather than an oily dressing. I only ate half, but it settled quite well. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom