2021 Edition - What are you baking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sausage Bread

sausage_bread_012421_1_IMG_7653.jpg

sausage_bread_012421_2_IMG_7656.jpg

As other said, the focaccia is gorgeous! What did you serve with it?

The sausage rolls look perfect. Maybe an idea to steal for the Superbowl spread?

My latest favorite whole wheat bread recipe...it makes 2 loaves, or in my case 1 large and 2 baby loaves, and uses 5 T. butter and whole milk.

Attachments

• IMG_3231.jpg
    IMG_3231.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 69
Whole wheat, chocolate chip, walnut, banana bread. Cold and snowy day, as good excuse as any to bake!

Attachments

• IMG_3240.jpg
    IMG_3240.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 82
Ross, a friend does that all the time but please! just don't put too many choc. chips.

CG, those look marvelous! Wish I could feel one in my hand, hot and dripping with butter.

Ross, a friend does that all the time but please! just don't put too many choc. chips.

I'm not 100% sold but, think Jeannie might like it.
I'm baking two mini loaves today. One with chips, one without. I go light on choc chips in cookies so, I'll not use too many in the banana bread either.

Ross

I'm not 100% sold but, think Jeannie might like it.
I'm baking two mini loaves today. One with chips, one without. I go light on choc chips in cookies so, I'll not use too many in the banana bread either.

Ross
As expected, Jeannie loved the chocolate chips and I preferred without.

I guess it's one of each from now on. LOL

Ross

I made some rye bread today - had to make less than usual, since my new freezer doesn't come until next Tuesday, so I just made a large, 36 oz. loaf. I started a rye sponge a few days ago, and made this loaf with all whole grain flour - rye, barley, and hard white wheat, plus a little vital wheat gluten, since I only used about 1/3 wheat flour.
A 2 1/2 day old rye sponge. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

Rye bread, just before baking. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

Finished rye bread. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

I was craving coconut cake, but it's not Rob's thing, so I made half a coconut cake and frosted the other half with chocolate.

M_A8O2CX8dzFJSL1jR4nTLpx-4T15ygjXs_zb8e9G5KDy3HMh29uPFF5_F0-NPllvHbh4WRz_EM1f1MUnDsmG18V2O-ZzUzuGfPUJpYAc86F47cSbjLRQ0-iuyvSysa4ky_Qf-jETVc=w2400

Back
Top Bottom