A 3 pound Dry-Aged Wagyu Rib Roast for 138.98 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will buy the steaks and my meat budget for the rest of the year and beyond will be shot to h.....ll!

Yep, you see full pigs all the time a luau if you can afford one.

10 oz Kurobuta Pork Tenderloins for 24.98 :shock:

I pay 2-3 bucks a pound when I goto the store for my wegmans brand or hormel brand regular non-special pork tenderloin.

We have pig farms here where you can go and pick out your pig like picking out your lobster from the tank.

wasabi said:
We have pig farms here where you can go and pick out your pig like picking out your lobster from the tank.

Problem here wasabi. I could not look a pig in the eye and send him to this death. You pick him out and I will see him when he is lifted from the hole in the ground with the bannana leaves and hot rocks.

I wonder what really makes the meat they sell so special??

Who would buy food at these prices???

Does this company make a profit????

kleenex said:
I wonder what really makes the meat they sell so special??

Who would buy food at these prices???

Does this company make a profit????

The Trumps and rockafellers and rock stars. Not me.

norgeskog said:
wasabi said:
Problem here wasabi. I could not look a pig in the eye and send him to this death. You pick him out and I will see him when he is lifted from the hole in the ground with the bannana leaves and hot rocks.

No no no, not me. I cannot bear the sound of the squeals a pig makes when it is being slaughtered.

norgeskog said:
wasabi said:

I remember watching one special episode of the FOOD TV ratings juggernaut IRON CHEF and the main ingedient was baby pig. It was the one only time that Yukio Hattori was in the Kaga role.

wasabi said:
norgeskog said:
wasabi said:

No no no, not me. I cannot bear the sound of the squeals a pig makes when it is being slaughtered.

aka silence of the lambs, ever see it? We can bury a pork chop wasabi, one we buy at the market.

But have you ever tasted kalua pig? Delish, and you have to kill the pig for that.......a baby pig taste the best.

wasabi said:
But have you ever tasted kalua pig? Delish, and you have to kill the pig for that.......a baby pig taste the best.

you mean seasoned with kaluah, the chocolate drink????? Do we not have to kill all the animals we eat? If I was raised on a farm with animals I would probably be a vegan.

you mean seasoned with kaluah, the chocolate drink????? Do we not have to kill all the animals we eat? If I was raised on a farm with animals I would probably be a vegan.

:LOL: No, kalua or roast in the ground. I think we have to kill the animals we eat or they will be looking at you on the plate.

wasabi said:

:LOL: No, kalua or roast in the ground. I think we have to kill the animals we eat or they will be looking at you on the plate.

I am blond, what can I tell you???? I remember once ordering stuffed trout and they brought it full body. I sent it back to the kitchen asking that its extremities be removed. Now when I order trout, I ask that process take place first.

Back
Top Bottom