A $430 WSM? what the heck is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought for a minute that might be the new "bigger" WSM I've heard mention of the past couple of years. Wouldn't that be nice, a bigger WSM that was as efficient as the current??

At that rate I'll sell mine used at the deeply discounted price of $350.00. [-X [-X [-X

Any takers contact me direct by E-Mail :)

Good Q!

Jack

Greg Rempe said:
$275.00...not a penny less!! [-X

No no Greg. [-X [-X From what I've heard, your WSM smells of old photographs, full milk crates of vinyl LP's (mostly "Air Supply"??? WTG Greg!:) ), a ton of baby gear that your wife packed away that will never be unpacked (and you know that), moth balls, boxes of "out of season" decorations, dead spiders, the occasional mouse, bat, rat, and well....that 'other' thing we've been talking about offline..... we wont' go there. There's another room for that. :)

Burnt Food Dude said:
If some guy can sell G-cans as a smoker for $200, I don't see why an enterprising person can't scam $400 out a Christmas shopper or Yuppie with way too much money.

BTW I have an ECB (Elegant Cooking Brinkman) for sale. Its a steal at 500 bucks plus shipping. It was once owned by a little old lady that used only for he Church picnics. It was blessed by Pope Peil:)

Only $500??? :-k :-k :-k

Burnt Food Dude said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3jtbk12j][quote="Burnt Food Dude":3jtbk12j]If some guy can sell G-cans as a smoker for $200, I don't see why an enterprising person can't scam $400 out a Christmas shopper or Yuppie with way too much money.

BTW I have an ECB (Elegant Cooking Brinkman) for sale. Its a steal at 500 bucks plus shipping. It was once owned by a little old lady that used only for he Church picnics. It was blessed by Pope Peil:)

Only $500??? :-k :-k :-k[/quote:3jtbk12j]

I said it was a steal at that price!
4.gif
[/quote:3jtbk12j]

Are you sure I couldn't offer you $600 for it?

Back
Top Bottom