Aloha Friday Dinner ~ 10/15/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If the weather looks like it won't rain, we'll have grilled hamburgers. If it looks too rain-risky, we'll have leftovers from the Chinese food delivery or meatloaf.

If the weather looks like it won't rain, we'll have grilled hamburgers. If it looks too rain-risky, we'll have leftovers from the Chinese food delivery or meatloaf.

The weather looked very "threatening", so it was Chinese food leftovers for us. There is one dry garlic spare rib left. They are very sweet, so I just couldn't manage that last one.

Tried a new recipe tonight: Chicken Enchilada Soup. It was delicious and a hit with both of us.

6226E3CF-ED76-4DD6-9A94-6B10E5E3AFBB_1_105_c.jpg

Last week we had Laulau Plates for dinner that I went and picked up from a Food Truck here in Cowboyville.

I decided that this week's Aloha Friday Dinner I would make my own Hawaiian Plate.

It'll consist of:

Kalua Pork
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Ahi (Tuna) Poke
Steamed White Rice

What's going onto your plate?

IMG_0969.jpg

I added some leftovers of My Quick Cucumber Kim Chee (or kimchi, whatever)
Some sliced Kamaboko or Japanese Steamed Fish Cake
and I threw in some green Cabbage to the Pork for more roughage ;)
I like us to have more fish, chicken and veg than meat.
We three were quite filled.

Happy Aloha Friday Ya'll!!

I had baked two extra potatoes when I made the ham. Tonight I used them for smothered potatoes. Loaded them up with ham, broccoli, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. A touch of sour cream...'cuz that's all we had.
IMG_20211015_220407297_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom