Anyone watch true crime shows on TV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

georgevan

Senior Cook
I am sort of hooked on those shows that usually run an hour long each. But there is nothing else on TV than those silly shows and I don't have cable so don't have much of a choice.

We don't have cable, so Himself got a Roku device for the TV. There are a lot of free options with Roku. We have plenty of shows we can watch, from series to movies, and you can also sign up for some pay services to stream through the Roku.

It's a one-time cost for the device. Under $50. It connects to the TV easily, and it doesn't need to be a new one - our TV is at least a dozen years old. Himself was so happy with the original one he bought several years ago that he bought a new model with more features just this week - so my Christmas shopping for his gift is done. [emoji16]

I watch crime shows more than anything else. Then the Alaska type shows.
I have tried all the streaming services and always return to Directv.
Maybe its because I'm old now, but IMO Directv blows the streaming services away. New shows all the time where streaming is 90% of shows I have already seen. I rarely watch local TV.
Also I pay just a few more dollars a month for Direct. It was not worth changing YET.
I do have a Firestick in the bedroom, but have only used it a handful of times.
I like a guide much better than "icons".
My wife watches lots of movies so we have Netflix and I think she signed up for a free trial with someone so she can Watch the new Dexter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom