Arby's Chicago Style Beef Dip Review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
1024x557_ChicagoDip_silo_tan.jpg

Well this is supposed to be a new sandwich from the company.

My main complaint here is this is NOT EVEN A REAL Chicago beef sandwich.

They could have done something extra special here if they had gardenia as an ingredient here.

The taste of this sandwich was good, but nothing super special about it.

I will give this item a medium sized thumbs up.

I've been seeing a lot of Arby's commercials on TV. They need to increase their locations or they'll be assimilated. ;)

Last edited:
I've been seeing a lot of Arby's commercials on TV. They need to increase their locations or they'll be assimilated. ;)
Or lower their prices. We used to get 99 cent roast beef sandwiches. great deal for 99 cents. Not so much for the same pile of meat on a bun for 3.99.

I don't get it. Arby's already had an Au Jus sandwich, not bad. What makes this one so different? More toppings? Tastier Au Jus sauce? It's funny how things have to go onwards and upwards.

Last edited:
We don't have an Arby's anymore. It shut down for lack of revenue. The building now houses a Captain D's.

Anyone remember Boll Weevil? The non drive thru burger chain that tried to grow big but didn't? Boll Weevil originated in the midwest, they had a barbed wire theme inside. Their burgers were nothing special. They thought themselves special for grilling a patty, putting some cheese on top, then covering it with a pan lid to melt the cheese. :LOL:

Last edited:
Anyone remember Boll Weevil? The non drive thru burger chain that tried to grow big but didn't? Boll Weevil originated in the midwest, they had a barbed wire theme inside. Their burgers were nothing special. They thought themselves special for grilling a patty, putting some cheese on top, then covering it with a pan lid to melt the cheese. :LOL:

Never even heard of it. I'm on the East coast, guess I need to Google it and see what it's all about.

Back
Top Bottom