Arby's Diablo Dare Brisket Sandwich review!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
220107133807-arbys-diablo-dare-sandwiches-exlarge-169.jpg

Arby's is back again this month with yet another new LTO item.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/10/business/arbys-diablo-dare-launch/index.html

“This is not a sandwich for the faint of heart,” Patrick Schwing, Arby’s chief marketing officer, said in a statement. “Everyone in (the quick-service restaurant industry) says they have a spicy option, but our research tells us that consumers are disappointed by fast food claims of spicy.”​

Well you know I am going to try this out and see if what Patrick Schwing said is correct.

One sandwich can be in Brisket or Chicken form.

It also includes a layer of ghost pepper jack cheese, fiery hot seasoning, fire-roasted jalapenos, a special BBQ sauce and it's all placed in between a red chipotle bun.

Arby's claims this sandwich is SOOOOO Hot they are going to give you for FREE a snack sized small vanilla milkshake with this.

I had to pay 6.79 for this thing. It should cost no more than 6.29 imo.

I was impressed here.

This was a spicy sandwich here. I say it can easily contend with other fast food chains for spiciest sandwich that exists.

I will also say all the extra added ingredients here worked well, but....

For me this was still not spicy enough. You used ghost in name only and not in spice level. I easily ate the whole sandwich without going for the milkshake.

I will say this had a medium at best heat level in the afterburn that lasted for a few minutes.

This sandwich at most is a TWO napkin sandwich due to the special sauce used on it.

A medium sized thumbs up at least for me. This is still a very approachable spicy sandwich from the Arby's fast food chain and I do not think that even Patrick Schwing knows what spicy really is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom