Audeo...lost the choc.dipped cherry recipe when the computer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

southerncook

Senior Cook
crashed last weekend. can you repost over on desserts? I looked over there and went back to July w/no luck. thanks. (cherries are in the burbon!)

found it...darn it girl, I had to go through about a hundred and fifty of your post to get it...thanks!

ARE YOU SAYING I'M WORDY HERE???? :shock:

Glad you found it, since decent weather is coming your way! (I made about 150 of the things today.....)

DECENT WEATHER??????? God was pretty po'd last night. lightening, thunder. rain...all night ,all day, but I'll make the fondant, let it sit, and when it clears out I'll coat them. btw...Tuesday morning has some awesome blocks of WHITE chocolate (27 %)..If anyone has a recipe requireing white choc. please post so I'll know how much more to buy before they run out!

Thank you, MJ...! Forgot my manners, too!

Southerncook, I OBVIOUSLY was assuming you had some of our dry air the other day, but after looking at the radar today, I can see your quandry! You guys are still being dumped on from the sky!!! Sorry about that!

Our forcast is for rain, rain, rain until Wednesday, so my cooking schedule has been re-arranged, to say the least!

I read you tips on the thread itself and would thank you for some wonderful suggestions! Got a huge kick out of your description in beating the fondant... :twisted:

Good luck to you, LEFSE! You will very much enjoy these cherries (I hope!) and blow the socks off your friends who eat them!

Back
Top Bottom