Australian Newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkly77

Cook
Hi everyone! (or rather, G'day mate!) :)

I'm a 30 year old stay at home mum from Melbourne, Australia and I literally just joined this sight a moment ago, so I haven't even seen any threads....oh, apart from the one which led me here when I did a google search on how to make biscuits crunchy.

This forum adds to my growing number of forums, so I have yet another procrastination tool here :blush:. Oh well, it's all good, I'm sure I'll learn heaps here. I love seeing what different smilies forums have, the ones here are COOL. I think this dude is my favourite: :w00t2: .....I wonder what he's on!! :LOL:

See ya 'round!!

Welcome Sparkly from Perth!! This is a full on community site that you can just absorb yourself into. It is engrossing! Allow yourself to be emersed into the family environment and you will give most of those other forums away!!

Welcome Sparkly from Perth!! This is a full on community site that you can just absorb yourself into. It is engrossing! Allow yourself to be emersed into the family environment and you will give most of those other forums away!!

Wow! It must be good!! Forums are so addictive, aren't they!? I find them great as a SAHM because it makes me feel less alone. Nobody I know IRL knows about my forums so it's like my secret little world. I just have to make sure I do my housework before I get on the internet each day, otherwise the time just flies by before I can blink :blush:

Nice to meet you sparkly-welcome to DC!!

And you are correct-it is another procrastination tool-but let me tell you, the quality of folks "procrastinating" here make it a very nice distraction, indeed. Great people, always willing to help or listen. And some of the wisest people you'll ever run across!!!

....And, since you like them so much, I got you these -
:chef: :ROFLMAO: :pig: :punk: :cat: :alien: :sick: :w00t2:

Welcome !!!!!!!!!

( I have a lot of time on my hands!!)

Awww, thanks for those smoke king!! I just noticed this guy too, he's funny, looks really worried: :ermm:. I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to use him? :dry:

Gday mate welcome to the forum we are are a great big bunch of foodies, some professional Chef's some just awfully good cooks and just a nice bunch to be associated with Heat up your billy and have a cupa with us sit back and enjoy

Wow! It must be good!! Forums are so addictive, aren't they!? I find them great as a SAHM because it makes me feel less alone. Nobody I know IRL knows about my forums so it's like my secret little world. I just have to make sure I do my housework before I get on the internet each day, otherwise the time just flies by before I can blink :blush:
Gee I know that one too well!! Suggest you plan your dinners in advance too cos time will get away from you here, oh so easily.

Awww, thanks for those smoke king!! I just noticed this guy too, he's funny, looks really worried: :ermm:. I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to use him? :dry:

You are more than welcome, sparkly-and regarding the "worried" smiley-I hope you never have to use him!!!;)

G'Day Sparkly77 , how's it going at your end of the street
img_679243_0_0444735cdce2e9ee4227c7ec5cee00a8.gif

Back
Top Bottom