Bacon Cheesecake Brownies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I just had to share this with you all,
Bacon:pig: Cheesecake Brownies :chef:

heres the link:wacko:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Bacon-Cheesecake-Brownies/

Sounds like an interesting idea...but prepackaged bacon bits and brownie mix? That's cheating!

I am going to try this, however I'll be making my own brownies and cheesecake. There is a company here that creates "Cottage Bacon" that is thicker and fries up really well, lots of smokiness. It won't be this week, but I'll shoot for Monday or Wednesday next week.

my luv for james & his dear love barbara first- that being said.....
there's a recipe for chocolate-chip cookies & candied bacon in a publication from the le corden bleu schools. moreover, they were candying bacon for a chopped salad offered in my school's restaurant's (seasonal) menu. i can't have chocolate for the caffiene content, jake may luv those, though! neat post.

sounds nauseating to me. Why would anyone want to make that other than "that they can?" :sick:

My thoughts exactly. The cook said, "I was planning on making cheesecake brownies for my husband for Valentine's Day and documenting the assembly process for Instructables. However, when I went to the fridge to get out the light cream cheese, I saw the bacon."

I see bacon occasionally in my fridge as well, but I would never make that leap. Each to his own, I guess.

Hmm... This is quite a random combination.. At least to me...
But you never know! Bacon goes really well with sweet flavours like maple, or red onions... So it may work well with chocolate and cheesecake!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom