Ban the Guru

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
Jim, just an opinion. I am not going to actively try and get them banned.If you are going to allow automatic temp control though, you oughtta allow both gas , and electric cookers too. That would be much more inclusive! Woody

ps. the one keeping me awake was from our team so I couldn't get away from it!

It's easy to set it so the alarm doesn't come on.

Nick Prochilo said:
Woodman said:
Jim, just an opinion. I am not going to actively try and get them banned.If you are going to allow automatic temp control though, you oughtta allow both gas , and electric cookers too. That would be much more inclusive! Woody

ps. the one keeping me awake was from our team so I couldn't get away from it!

It's easy to set it so the alarm doesn't come on.

Doesn't that defeat the intent of the alarm, Nick, to let the user know that something is wrong or needs tending too. Without the alarm, my fire would have gone out. As Martha would say, It's a good thing! :grin:

or Maybe Woody's exageration? Does an eight inch Dick on a 10 inch dog ring a bell? Consider the source Nick! :D

Kloset BBQR said:
or Maybe Woody's exageration? Does an eight inch Dick on a 10 inch dog ring a bell? Consider the source Nick! :D
LMFAO!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

I thought it was a 10" dick on an 8" dog?

It went off a few times and would have been annoying but I was awake anyways at that point. It did beep quite a bit...Obviously didn't wrok because Kloset slept right through it.

Kloset BBQR said:
Bubba, I'll agree to stop using the Guru if you'll agree to stop with the
GAS ASSIST! :razz: PHEW! :ack:

I'd have to say the guru was more offensive. Besides, you only know what Woodman told you...you were sawin' logs all night. I thought the forestry college was having a night lab or something.

Back
Top Bottom