Barbecue on the Farm, Bristol , PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bobberqer said:
Dan - 3EyzBBQ said:
Anyone know how many teams are signed up?

as of Tuesday night, 46 teams have signed up.... 8) oughta be a hoot!!!

Should be good this is my first contest as a judge so it should be alot of fun. :D

Chris

chris1237 said:
Bobberqer said:
Dan - 3EyzBBQ said:

Should be good this is my first contest as a judge so it should be alot of fun. :D

Chris

Well, have fun Chris.. Stop by Saturday and say hello.. Are you judging Sturday , as well ??

Bobberqer said:
chris1237 said:
Bobberqer said:
Dan - 3EyzBBQ said:

Chris

Well, have fun Chris.. Stop by Saturday and say hello.. Are you judging Sturday , as well ??

I just be there on Sunday to judge. It is to far from home to come both days or I would there. If I get a chance on suday Ill stop by and say hi.

Good luck
Chris

we're outta here, albeit a bit late, but leaving all the same.. If anyone is in the area of Yardley, PA.. stop by and say hello.. ya cant miss us.. big red HaulMark Trailer with the 2 Fat Polacks logo on the side... dinner is on us [:D] and dessert too,for that matter .. we've entered into the dessert contest and will have plenty to go around 8)

Way to go, Jason !!! nice to meet you .. I just realized something... Top 4 places were all along the back fence... wonder if there is anything to that!! Good Luck in Kansas City !!

Jason - 3 Eyz said:
I posted what pics I took. Dan and I were solo, so didn't get alot of action shots... Several of folks getting awards...

Could use some feedback on pork turn-in box. Can't seem to nail down this category...

Photos here -----> http://www.3eyzbbq.com/yardley07.htm

Great pics Jason.

I am no expert at pork but one thing I think whould help bring up your apperance score is to put some sauce or glaze on the pork. I personaly like the extra shine. I also think the sauce or galze would help add moisture and some flavor to the pork. One thing I noticed judgeing this past weekend was the pork that had sauce one it was moister and tasted better. Those are just my experences from cooking pork.

I am no pork expert but I hope this helps
Chris

Back
Top Bottom