BBQ, and bikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
15,035
Location
Bealeton
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
****** Finney beat me to it!! Seriously, don't sweat it Puff! If you really honestly feel bad go HERE and make a purchase! Proceeds go towards my new ride! 8-[

Damn... now you're guilting people into buying WolfeRub. #-o

Whatever works brother!
 

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
12,331
Location
Warren, Mi.
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
****** Finney beat me to it!! Seriously, don't sweat it Puff! If you really honestly feel bad go HERE and make a purchase! Proceeds go towards my new ride! 8-[

Damn... now you're guilting people into buying WolfeRub. #-o
Okay i'll take 100lbs
 

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
15,035
Location
Bealeton
Puff said:
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
****** Finney beat me to it!! Seriously, don't sweat it Puff! If you really honestly feel bad go HERE and make a purchase! Proceeds go towards my new ride! 8-[

Damn... now you're guilting people into buying WolfeRub. #-o
Okay i'll take 100lbs

I haven't seen anything hit my account yet Puff.................damn my tread is getting low on my tires. My daughter needs food and I need tires............I'll feed her my flat.
 

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
12,331
Location
Warren, Mi.
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":11q5v4o4]****** Finney beat me to it!! Seriously, don't sweat it Puff! If you really honestly feel bad go HERE and make a purchase! Proceeds go towards my new ride! 8-[

Damn... now you're guilting people into buying WolfeRub. #-o
Okay i'll take 100lbs

I haven't seen anything hit my account yet Puff.................damn my tread is getting low on my tires. My daughter needs food and I need tires............I'll feed her my flat.[/quote:11q5v4o4] Quit it, I can't take it no more ](*,)
 

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
16,367
Location
Long Island, N.Y.
Hey puff, i had to go back 2 pages in this thread to see where you F#%ked up. I'm still laughing my ass off. You had better place an order for Wolferub or your a heap of trouble boy! Man some people don't know when to stop!

1.gif
 

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
12,331
Location
Warren, Mi.
Now see what happened, I went to check on the ribs, I tripped goin' out the door, almost broke my damn leg, and the temp. is 150 #-o
 

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
16,367
Location
Long Island, N.Y.
Puff said:
Now see what happened, I went to check on the ribs, I tripped goin' out the door, almost broke my damn leg, and the temp. is 150 #-o

Man it's gonna take more than that for us to FEEL sorry for you now!

15.gif
 

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
12,331
Location
Warren, Mi.
Nick Prochilo said:
Hey puff, i had to go back 2 pages in this thread to see where you F#%ked up. I'm still laughing my ass off. You had better place an order for Wolferub or your a heap of trouble boy! Man some people don't know when to stop!

1.gif
I can't talk now i have too much foot in my mouth :-#
 

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
16,367
Location
Long Island, N.Y.
Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Hey puff, i had to go back 2 pages in this thread to see where you F#%ked up. I'm still laughing my ass off. You had better place an order for Wolferub or your a heap of trouble boy! Man some people don't know when to stop!

1.gif
I can't talk now i have too much foot in my mouth :-#

You don't have to talk to place an order. Just press the keys on your keyboard, kinda like what your doing here! LOL

7.gif
 

Finney

Master Chef
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
8,563
Location
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2uo8qdly]Hey puff, i had to go back 2 pages in this thread to see where you F#%ked up. I'm still laughing my ass off. You had better place an order for Wolferub or your a heap of trouble boy! Man some people don't know when to stop!

1.gif
I can't talk now i have too much foot in my mouth :-#

You don't have to talk to place an order. Just press the keys on your keyboard, kinda like what your doing here! LOL

7.gif
[/quote:2uo8qdly]
Damn Nick... I'm starting to think you really do get 25%. LOL
 

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
15,035
Location
Bealeton
Puff said:
Now see what happened, I went to check on the ribs, I tripped goin' out the door, almost broke my damn leg, and the temp. is 150 #-o

Was that a joke about the handicapped??
 

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
12,331
Location
Warren, Mi.
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
Now see what happened, I went to check on the ribs, I tripped goin' out the door, almost broke my damn leg, and the temp. is 150 #-o

Was that a joke about the handicapped??
Quit it, quit it ,quit it :faint:
 

Latest posts

Top Bottom