BBQ, and bikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
****** Finney beat me to it!! Seriously, don't sweat it Puff! If you really honestly feel bad go HERE and make a purchase! Proceeds go towards my new ride! 8-[

Damn... now you're guilting people into buying WolfeRub. #-o

Whatever works brother!

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
****** Finney beat me to it!! Seriously, don't sweat it Puff! If you really honestly feel bad go HERE and make a purchase! Proceeds go towards my new ride! 8-[

Okay i'll take 100lbs

Puff said:
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Okay i'll take 100lbs

I haven't seen anything hit my account yet Puff.................damn my tread is getting low on my tires. My daughter needs food and I need tires............I'll feed her my flat.

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":11q5v4o4]****** Finney beat me to it!! Seriously, don't sweat it Puff! If you really honestly feel bad go HERE and make a purchase! Proceeds go towards my new ride! 8-[

Okay i'll take 100lbs

I haven't seen anything hit my account yet Puff.................damn my tread is getting low on my tires. My daughter needs food and I need tires............I'll feed her my flat.[/quote:11q5v4o4] Quit it, I can't take it no more ](*,)

Hey puff, i had to go back 2 pages in this thread to see where you F#%ked up. I'm still laughing my ass off. You had better place an order for Wolferub or your a heap of trouble boy! Man some people don't know when to stop!

1.gif

Now see what happened, I went to check on the ribs, I tripped goin' out the door, almost broke my damn leg, and the temp. is 150 #-o

Puff said:
Now see what happened, I went to check on the ribs, I tripped goin' out the door, almost broke my damn leg, and the temp. is 150 #-o

Man it's gonna take more than that for us to FEEL sorry for you now!

15.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey puff, i had to go back 2 pages in this thread to see where you F#%ked up. I'm still laughing my ass off. You had better place an order for Wolferub or your a heap of trouble boy! Man some people don't know when to stop!

1.gif
I can't talk now i have too much foot in my mouth :-#

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:

1.gif

You don't have to talk to place an order. Just press the keys on your keyboard, kinda like what your doing here! LOL

7.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2uo8qdly]Hey puff, i had to go back 2 pages in this thread to see where you F#%ked up. I'm still laughing my ass off. You had better place an order for Wolferub or your a heap of trouble boy! Man some people don't know when to stop!

1.gif

You don't have to talk to place an order. Just press the keys on your keyboard, kinda like what your doing here! LOL

7.gif
[/quote:2uo8qdly]
Damn Nick... I'm starting to think you really do get 25%. LOL

Puff said:

Was that a joke about the handicapped??

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:

Was that a joke about the handicapped??
Quit it, quit it ,quit it :faint:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom