BBQ GURU PODCAST...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBQmmm said:
Kloset BBQR said:
And for the charcoal purists, lump could be their fuel of choice.

What ever do you mean by charcoal purists?Anyone who uses the K brand of charcoal has no taste buds whatsoever!And before we get all those saying"yeah but it wins in competitions"well then these judges have no tastebuds whatsoever #-o Also have been noticing that whenever someone say's they use allwood in they're cooking they're called a "purist" well i say "********" If you can make it taste better than do it [-X

You know maybe everyone on this board is right. You would argue with a fencepost.

And for the sake of arguement, I'll even agree with you one last time. Perhaps in a massive global-wide conspiracy Kingsford secretly taints their product sent to Canada with stinky charcoal. Could explain why we've never seen any championship Q come from our friends up North. Or maybe just maybe...............nah forget it. I'll just end it by saying the Kingsford down here is just fine. If you really believe its stinky then lets just saythat we use it here in the U.S. to give you Canadians an edge so you'll compete against us. Trying to even the playing field so to speak! :grin:

BBQmmm said:
The Joker said:
You're demeanor on this board has been to argue with everyone ~ I call that fighting.

Well well well,"my" demeanor, :grin: :grin: coming from the same guy who couldn't argue his point and started name calling.

your a classic Joker,
:-k :-k :-k I couldn't??? Where'd you go to school? #-o

I retract my earlier statement where I apologized to you ~ Enjoy your pathetic life... :-( We're done!

Kloset BBQR said:
You know maybe everyone on this board is right. You would argue with a fencepost.

And for the sake of arguement, I'll even agree with you one last time. Perhaps in a massive global-wide conspiracy Kingsford secretly taints their product sent to Canada with stinky charcoal. Could explain why we've never seen any championship Q come from our friends up North. Or maybe just maybe...............nah forget it. I'll just end it by saying the Kingsford down here is just fine. If you really believe its stinky then lets just saythat we use it here in the U.S. to give you Canadians an edge so you'll compete against us. Trying to even the playing field so to speak! :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Oh yeah! and the team from England need all the help we can get,everyone knows that competion cooks have the only edible BBQ on the planet! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Championship Q :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: stop it, :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Yeah the only place around here where you can find this stink is at corner stores going for 2 buks a bag,
weekend drunks use it to griil on.

We'll your Dizzy Friends North pals were scarfing up all they could get at Oinktoberfest. They said it's great stuff but the price went up $10 a bag this last year, so I guess it's going for $12 now. Ouch!

Well then see what i mean about competition cooks?Yeah i'm sure they were "scarfing up" all they could get [-X
Yeah it's great stuff :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: i'd rather burn the bag it comes in!

BBQmmm said:
Well then see what i mean about competition cooks?Yeah i'm sure they were "scarfing up" all they could get [-X
Yeah it's great stuff :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: i'd rather burn the bag it comes in!

Does that mean you've got one of those grills from the 80's that burns newspaper as fuel? Now wait a minute, newspaper and Kingsford bags are made from a wood source right? I'll stand by my eariler charge. Purist! :grin:

Yup! the charcoal is different chemicals mixed with sand,so i guess the bag is made from wood =D>

Of course you have the choice to not use Kingsford...I use it because it performs well for me. Evidentally your mileage may vary.

By the way, no one has EVER complained about my BBQ tasting bad or stinky. I bet if you didn't know what the fuel was you wouldn't be able to tell any difference either... :idea: :idea:

Greg Rempe said:
Of course you have the choice to not use Kingsford...I use it because it performs well for me. Evidentally your mileage may vary.

By the way, no one has EVER complained about my BBQ tasting bad or stinky. I bet if you didn't know what the fuel was you wouldn't be able to tell any difference either... :idea: :idea:
Awwwww SHIT! Don't even go there!!! That's fuel #-o Damn!! What have I done???!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

********,"look down the nose attitude",it stinks,gives a metalic tingle in the mouth when you eat meat cooked with it ,and will make you fart louder than any other charcoal from what i'v heard. :grin: and what long term effects we'll see.Someone who uses wood is not a purist,just has good taste,and can use wood.Seems if you can't burn a clean fire with wood,you just have to use labels.

BBQmmm said:
********,"look down the nose attitude",it stinks,gives a metalic tingle in the mouth when you eat meat cooked with it ,and will make you fart louder than any other charcoal from what i'v heard. :grin: and what long term effects we'll see.Someone who uses wood is not a purist,just has good taste,and can use wood.Seems if you can't burn a clean fire with wood,you just have to use labels.

You talk a lot of smack but don't have the balls to have your food blind judged. You are full of shit.
Jim

jminion said:
BBQmmm said:

You talk a lot of smack but don't have the balls to have your food blind judged. You are full of shit.
Jim

Well i think your food is full of shit!And those competitions that you think
someone has to enter to prove to some judges off the street without taste buds,are mostly full of shit,,,,you know,,you think in your world if your not into competition cooking,then you can't cook!Well you know what?That thinking is full of shit.

BBQmmm
Again you have an opinion on something you know nothing about.

At least by reading your post we know you have no clue, you prove it continually.

Jim

Ya bore me,much more exciting reading about injecting meat with chemicals,then cooking with chemical fuel.

jminion said:
BBQmmm said:

Jim
Damn... Minion hits one out of the park.

BBQmmmm, is there any chance you're originally from New York (Long Island in particular)? Just curious! Sorry Nick and Pigs

The Joker said:
You're demeanor on this board has been to argue with everyone ~ I call that fighting.

Yeah! Plus, if I want to argue and fight, I'll go to work.

Which reminds me: I gotta get that book "How To Repair Your Vernacular" out to BBQMMM."

:beach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom