BBQrs in exile...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasBlakeWFO said:
jshively said:
Thread got deleted so I posted a smartass thread betting on how long before this thread got deleted.

Really was no belief reason but I was being polite.

Polite doesn't come to mind when reading those two sentences. Rather contradictory don't you think?

jshively said:
I wanted to go down in infamy.

I think it's pretty clear exactly what you trying to do. You even said to photokirk you didn't care if you were banned. If that's the case, why are you turning this into a drama session? Isn't that what you wanted?

You can continue to post what you want. I no longer care what you post in this thread.
Good! The only time you come over here is to try to mop up your mess. Go home!!

The Joker said:
TexasBlakeWFO said:
jshively said:
Thread got deleted so I posted a smartass thread betting on how long before this thread got deleted.

Polite doesn't come to mind when reading those two sentences. Rather contradictory don't you think?

jshively said:

I think it's pretty clear exactly what you trying to do. You even said to photokirk you didn't care if you were banned. If that's the case, why are you turning this into a drama session? Isn't that what you wanted?

You can continue to post what you want. I no longer care what you post in this thread.
=D> =D> =D> =D>

TexasBlakeWFO said:
jshively said:

jshively said:

Seems like you are the one still talking about it. If you didn't care what was being said you wouldn't be here...or so you say. [-X

Captain Morgan said:
what's with all the banning over there?

I guess this place kind of got started cause we got kicked off other places.

NO! Just that Greg didn't like being told he couldn't say certain things (like being shot!)

Greg Rempe said:
Feel secure guys, I don't have the first idea how I would even begin to look up other peoples PM's...besides not having any interest in the first place, I believe the SA of MFBB.com locks the ability to do that...I cannot get a back up of this forum unless I pay for one. Besides, everyone here talks sh*t about me to my face...It can't be any worse behind my back!
BTW...TXBBQRUB has their own board installed, it is not part of the MFBB family!

Wanna bet?

The Joker said:
TexasBlakeWFO said:
jshively said:

jshively said:

Hard to believe, but I have to agree with you Bill! #-o

Banned???

The last post I made over there was in response to others getting banned. I was not threatened for anything, but I wanted to be.
I'm an idiot and sometimes I like to see people get all cranked up over nothing and sit back and watch, just throwing in enough of my 2 cents to keep the $$$$ stirred. Sorry, I'm ADD with a couple of F's thrown in.
I am asked them to please ban me and they wouldn't.
So, when I didn't get banned cause I tried, I just deleted that Forum from my comput.
Smoke On@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy ed

Okay, just finished reading all 7 pages of this post :eek: . Whew.

First of all, welcome aboard fellers. This is the BEST BBQ forum on the net. We do let things run a little.

I have been firmly spanked on other forums too. NEVER banned, but came close :!: .

Just a friendly reminder that we do keep the cooking sections to cooking and the General Discussion area if for just that. HOWEVER, my youngest daughter is a member here and I wouldn't want to be imbarrased to have her reading this section.

That being said, please feel at home here, post often and dont forget the PICS!

Idea???

I have an idea. Everyone ban that Forum.
I did!!!!!!!!!
Smoke That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys, don't start bashing that forum or calling for any kind of action. I like Kirk and Jeff, but they played just as much of a role in that escalation as did Blake. Kirk, they asked you numerous times to tone down your sarcastic signatures. They asked me once, and I did it. Both of you guys pushed the envelop and it backfired. The Cannon's are good people and I won't allow them to be attacked here. Blake is a hothead, but so are J. Shively, Bigwheel, Kirk, JTS, and Pit Pirate. Let it go. Woody

OH Cripes! I asked for this not to be turned in to a bashing and the tone is not good...I agree with Woodman...let it go.

This is all on this topic...FOREVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom