Best for stove top to oven use

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sugrmag

Assistant Cook
I plan on investing in a fry pan and a saute pan that can move from stove top to oven without distroying it....aside from copper which would be lovely but isn't a fiscal option....what would be best? all clad? Calphalon?

thank you!!!

i'm excited about finding this site!

all-clad in my opinion is the best. analon, cephalon, etc. are ok as long as you buy the ones with the metal handles. the rubber/plastic handles are only good up to about 400-425 degrees or so.

kitchen aid makes a decent stainless steel alternative to all-clad that's a little cheaper as well.

thank you so much....i was leaning towards all clad but really wanted some other opinions.....thank you!!!!

Re: best for stove top to oven use

sugrmag said:
I plan on investing in a fry pan and a saute pan that can move from stove top to oven without distroying it....aside from copper which would be lovely but isn't a fiscal option....what would be best? all clad? Calphalon?

thank you!!!

i'm excited about finding this site!
Try This Site, [link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
ironchef said:
all-clad in my opinion is the best. analon, cephalon, etc. are ok as long as you buy the ones with the metal handles. the rubber/plastic handles are only good up to about 400-425 degrees or so.

kitchen aid makes a decent stainless steel alternative to all-clad that's a little cheaper as well.
If you are looking for state of the art technology cookware, then you should take a look at this site [link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my All Clad and would definitely recommend it. Cast iron is also awesome and I would get one of those too since they are so inexpensive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom