Blackberry Fool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheHummer

Cook
300 g blackberries
1 tbsp honey
1 cup cream
2 tbsp yoghurt
extra whipped cream (optional)

1 Purée the fruit and honey until smooth. There should be about 1 cup of purée. Reserve 3 tablespons of purée for garnishing
2 Whip the cream until stiff. Fold in the yoghurt and purée and pour into individual serving dishes. Chill well. Serve garnished with the reserved purée and cream.

Serves 4-6

Last edited:
I'll just have to settle for eating it at the lake. The beach is about 5 hours away from me. I can't wait to get the kids out & picking blackberries again! They always eat more than they pick though!:rolleyes: Luckily I have access to some well fertilized blackberry plants(about 3 acres of them). My uncle has cows in the fields where they grow & he moves them to another field when they are in season so we can pick them without having to worry about getting run over.

I was surprized at this recipe as I have one called a rasperry fool. This one looks like a winner though. I'll make a different post for the raspberry fool recipe later tonight. I have been wanting to make this recipe for a long time now. I might just have to make it after payday (when I can again afford to buy some groceries).

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom