Blade, it's about time you got back here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Capt.,

I'm always lurking here, especially since I'm now unemployed. Though I won't be around much in the next couple of days because my MIL just passed away this morning.

Like in real life, if I don't have anything to say I don't say anything. I normally ask questions on these sites. I'm always leery of what I type will be taken the wrong way.

I haven't been cooking much lately because of the weather and poor selection of meats. But, I'll be BBQing more now that I'm unemployed, have tons of free time and Spring has finally arrived. I cooked some in the winter, but the temps on my WSM were such a PITA. I've done more grilling lately to clean out the freezer.

I'm hoping to do a shoulder this weekend, running out of BBQ pork in the freezer.

Art

Hey man, this place is great therapy! Post all you want, no one will take it the wrong way, and if they do, just blame Larry. Good luck in job hunting. Everything happens for a reason (don't you just hate when people say that when you're in between jobs)

Keep us posted.

Captain Morgan said:
Everything happens for a reason (don't you just hate when people say that when you're in between jobs)

Keep us posted.

I say that all the time.

I needed the time off and I really want to change professions if I can. I've worked in the Brokerage field for over 18 years.

Art

Sorry to hear about your mil. Thank God for another Yankee, we lose one but gain a new one! Don't worry Finney, us yankees know how to swim!

Nick Prochilo said:
Sorry to hear about your mil. Thank God for another Yankee, we lose one but gain a new one! Don't worry Finney, us yankees know how to swim!

Thanks, Nick.

The only thing that I hate about being a Yank is that I can never find good BBQ stuff, like charcoal and meat. Thank God for the Internet.

I'm worried that somthing I say here will be held against me...................................................................Breasts, Breasts, BREASTS!!!!!!!!!! By the way , if you can get tit for tat, what is tat and how do I get my hands on some!

Back
Top Bottom