Bread Rolls Recipe from Morocco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Reading some random recipes online recently, I came across a recipe from Morocco. Now I'm not big into Moroccan recipes but this bread (roll) recipe looked interesting in that it called for fresh thyme.

I started making the recipe when I realized I didn't have any fresh thyme so I used some dry thyme I had in the spice cabinet.

Well, the rolls tasted pretty good. I guess you could say I like that old thyme Moroccan roll.

Reading some random recipes online recently, I came across a recipe from Morocco. Now I'm not big into Moroccan recipes but this bread (roll) recipe looked interesting in that it called for fresh thyme.

I started making the recipe when I realized I didn't have any fresh thyme so I used some dry thyme I had in the spice cabinet.

Well, the rolls tasted pretty good. I guess you could say I like that old thyme Moroccan roll.

Looks like you and Bob Seger have aa lot in common :rolleyes::LOL:

Care to share the recipe? Please.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see the recipe too, please.

and I would file it under that name "Old Thyme Moroccan Roll"

love it... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OK people. From now on, the jokes all go in the Today's Funny forum. It's really sad when my jokes aren't even recognized as jokes.

All that being said, I had the pleasure of seeing Bob Seger a few years back. Great seats, sounded great. Would have been better if the two drunk 6'6, 300+ pound NE Patriot football players weren't sitting, or I should say standing and dancing (literally the whole concert) right in front of us.

***Pic taken from actual concert, when I was able to get my " Thyming" right to avoid capturing their backs***

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 11.57.18 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 11.57.18 AM.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 19
Sorry, Charlie. There is no recipe. This is a a word play joke.

Old thyme moroccan roll.

Old time rock and roll.

Dumb foreigners, I mean me. How would I recognize the play on words, where I can barely speak the language. :ROFLMAO: ;)
Thankyou anyways.

Back
Top Bottom