British Witherspoons a must for breakfasts :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish

Assistant Cook
As a cheap chain pub/eatery, the place has its breakfasts down to a 'tea'....sorry for british pun!! ;)

Well i must admit im a fussy lizzy when it comes to hot breakfasts, :wacko: i like my bacon crispy and my sausages plump, the eggs have to be white over but with a little runny yoke for the toast dipping bit, essential for any fried egg meal. Well they have it all and more....

They use the thickest grannery breads and all the trimings, if you like it all that is; black pudding, mushrooms, plum toms, beans and hash browns.

So i recommend you give them a try. Im on the east yorkshire coast so any one over visiting these towns get yourselves there before 12noon and opt for the 'full breakfast'. oooooh, your tea or coffee is included too!

Fish :)

Hi there, sorry about the late reply :blush: i have tried the one in Hull, Scarborough and Bridlington so far.....

All pleasing

Fish

Hi there, sorry about the late reply :blush: i have tried the one in Hull, Scarborough and Bridlington so far.....

All pleasing

Fish
Sorry, I meant where do you live? we have a Witherspoons 6 miles away in Mold.

Actually the Wetherspoon brekkies are actually quite good. I was horrified when my friend suggested going there at 10am, but was pleasantly surprised - and it's cheap!

Back
Top Bottom