Butts 0.98/lb at Harris Teeter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry D.

Head Chef
For those of you in NC. I picked up 3 (about 23 pounds total) today. Not "enhanced" (adulterated), by the way. I passed up a sale on ribs last week at a different store because of the 12% salt water content.

Off topic, way to go Hurricanes! I'm not a real hockey fan, but when a team wears red uniforms and plays in the RBC Center, you've gotta love them. :boing:

GREAT SCORE LARRY!! I've never seen butts that cheap, only picnics! I would load up my freezer if I were you!

My dad called yesterday just tp tell me about that price...and fuel prices there. A year ago I was less than 5 miles from a HT. And now I am only 40 miles from a refinerey....and still pay 50 cents more a gallon....man I miss the South.

Larry D. said:
For those of you in NC. I picked up 3 (about 23 pounds total) today. Not "enhanced" (adulterated), by the way. I passed up a sale on ribs last week at a different store because of the 12% salt water content.

Off topic, way to go Hurricanes! I'm not a real hockey fan, but when a team wears red uniforms and plays in the RBC Center, you've gotta love them. :boing:

Good score Larry! Yeah...lets go Hurricanes!

Man, I hope the ones here in VA have the same deal. I'm heading to Ch'ville today. Larry W I will let you know if they have any.

Finney said:
Hey Larry, this is Bill TGG on Finney's computer...

When I got to Harris Teeter they had plenty of butts.

When I left they didn't have any. Sorry...

No butts for you.

I hate you Bill, you one sided bastard! 8-[

Finney said:

No butts for you.

1.gif

Finney said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Finney said:

No butts for you.

1.gif

I see Bill TGG is back on his computer now. 8-[
Yeah. Now, we know what's been happening to BBQ-4-U for the last month! :horse:

Larry Wolfe said:
That scared the shit out of me! Now I really hate you Bill TGG. [-X

Dude, I tried to call you 4 times. Harris Teeter had a bunch of butts for $.98 lb. I bought 8. SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom