What air fryer bowl? The basket type air fryer is 6" and most metal baking pots or pans are 8".Yes, you can use an air fryer to make porridge! Porridge is a great way to start your day, and the air fryer is a great way to make it quickly and easily. The air fryer will help you achieve a consistently cooked porridge with a delicious, crispy top. Plus, it's much easier to clean than a pot on the stove. Here's how to make porridge in your air fryer:
1. Gather your ingredients. You'll need oats, water, salt, and any desired add-ins, such as nuts, seeds, or dried fruit.
2. Place the oats and water in the air fryer bowl.
3. Set the temperature to 350°F and set the timer for 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, stir the mixture and add the salt and other add-ins.
5. Return the bowl to the air fryer and set the temperature to 300°F and the timer for 15 minutes.
6. Your porridge is ready to enjoy! Serve with your favorite toppings, and enjoy.
I sincerely apologize. Here I mean ceramic bowl.What air fryer bowl? The basket type air fryer is 6" and most metal baking pots or pans are 8".
Don't you think a glass bowl would burst?I sincerely apologize. Here I mean ceramic bowl.
There are some special air fryer bowls in the market that you can use.Don't you think a glass bowl would burst?
The basket is 6" and those are tooo big! The paper liners would be a fire hazards.There are some special air fryer bowls in the market that you can use.
Or as a precaution, you can use the following bowls which are made of silicone and aluminum material and are completely safe.
1. Silicone Air Fryer Pot, 6.3'' Round Reusable Air Fryer Silicone Pot Bowl
2. MoLIDE Air Fryer Silicone Pot - Replacement of Parchment Paper Liners
3. 8-Inch Aluminum Dutch Oven Liner Pans