Can't Seem To Post A New Photo Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you mean you cannot create a new album or add pictures to a new album you already created?

I just tried to create a test album and it worked fine. I didn't try to add photos.

You've probably used all your allotted storage space. I did. GG told me in the photobucket thread you can use the little paperclip up at the top to directly embed your photos in a post so that's what I've been doing.

Last edited:
You've probably used all your allotted storage space. I did. GG told me in the photobucket thread you can use the little paperclip up at the top to directly embed your photos in a post so that's what I've been doing.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing til this point, but I wanted to put some of, say my desserts, into one spot, oh well.

We've made some changes to the albums/limits. Can you try again please? :yum:

I was wondering if you could up the limits now that more people will be loading/hosting pictures here due to the Photobucket crap.

Some/most people will have 100's of photos.

Thank you everyone behind the DC scenes for all the hard work.

We've made some changes to the albums/limits. Can you try again please? :yum:

thumbsup.jpg

I was wondering if you could up the limits now that more people will be loading/hosting pictures here due to the Photobucket crap.

Some/most people will have 100's of photos.

Thank you everyone behind the DC scenes for all the hard work.

MsM, I started a new photo album under desserts and the limit on it was 300 photos!!

Back
Top Bottom