Celebrity Masterchef is on tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm watching celebrity Masterchef tonight, and it's pretty bad. I really dislike shows that whip the crowd into a ridiculous frenzy for the dumbest things.

Tonight's first special ingredient was beer, and the celebrity guests were Kal Penn and Cheryl Hines.

Unfortunately, when they revealed the beer, the audience cheered like crazed people in a cult; or like their older brother just scored a case of beer for them to bring to a high school party. And then, of course, they made all of the banal jokes about sneaking sips right away, and being drunk, and so on.

I can't even change the channel since DW is recording this and The Bachelor at the same time (only 2 simultaneous recordings allowed on the DVR).
I'm going upstairs to watch hockey.

Is anyone else watching this fluffy garbage?

It's background noise for me. I'm not paying any attention. I'll glance up from time to time.

Not much else on.

Sorry Voyager marathon for me. Episode: Tuvix at the moment.

I thought about watching it but decided I didn't want to devote 2 hours to it, so I turned on the Twilight Show marathon on SyFy and watched a few espisodes. After hearing the above, I'm really glad I made that choice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom