Check Out This Strawberry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I bought a batch of strawberries just because I saw this one inside.

Attachments

• IMG_0004 (1).jpg
    IMG_0004 (1).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0008 (1).jpg
    IMG_0008 (1).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 277
It is bigger than my 5 year olds fist. It is basically 5 average sized berries all attached.

Oh goodness.. that is kinda big.

It always seems to me that the bigger the strawberry the less the flavor.

I don't know if you should allow your daughter to eat that. It looks mutated to me. You'd better "test" it to be sure its safe. ;)

I took your advice and "tested" it first Alix. I was not disappointed.

The picture with the dog is the larger strawberries smaller brother. This one looked like 4 berries together.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 251
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 241
My folks used to have a strawberry patch beside their deck. I've seen large strawberries before. Maybe not as large as yours, but I don't recall the flavor suffering because of its size. Good going! ;)

i wudv done the same thing...bought the batch becuase of seeing that one in there.

promising it to your daughter...so sweeet!

It is bigger than my 5 year olds fist. It is basically 5 average sized berries all attached.

I don't know if you should allow your daughter to eat that. It looks mutated to me. You'd better "test" it to be sure its safe. ;)
I hope you have lots of room for grandchildren GB. You know that she is now destined to give birth to quintuplets don't you? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Neat strawberry!

:)Barbara

she'd love Poteet, TX.....it's known as the strawberry capital and its water tower is topped with.....you guessed it "a huge strawberry" instead of what usually passes for a water storage tank.......you probably could google it.....when they're in season you can pick your own for a small price and the kids have a lot of fun doing it

Back
Top Bottom