Chopped - TV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching it now.

I could watch it 24/7/365

It's one of the more interesting cooking shows out there. I learn from it, too.

Last edited:
I loved it when I could get it. I wonder if it is available on Netflix or Hulu. Hmmmm, I will have to check!

Yay! I just checked, and it is on Hulu. They only have four episodes on right now, and they expire, so I will have to watch them soon. Then I can watch the newer ones as they come to Hulu.

it has it's merits, but otherwise i find it annoying to try to make chefs use odd ingredients to come up with a dish that makes a singularly inclusive result in a short period of time.

much like making foie gras into a fajita... :cool:

I'm watching it right now. I love the surprise element of having to use the basket ingredients. Even my husband, a non-cooker, enjoys the show. He actually was groaning in sympathy when there was a recent reappearance of the dreaded gummi worms.

it has it's merits, but otherwise i find it annoying to try to make chefs use odd ingredients to come up with a dish that makes a singularly inclusive result in a short period of time.

Wow, that was a low blow, do you not have any imagination?

Like "Iron Chef" and many other FN shows, way too much, too often. I have lost interest.

Last night was the Chopped Champions finale which was awesome.

I was really rooting for the guy from Duck Fat in Portland but his dessert did him in. I was fascinated by his gelee technique.

I'm with Bucky on this. I also wonder if the panel of judges could do a well as some of the contestants. I only watch if there is nothing else on. Or, I go and get my book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom