Cocktails With Ginger Ale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Erik, I've never tried these so I can't vouch for how good they are, but I guarantee if you drink enough of them you'll think they're great! ;)

MacAlpine
2oz Whisky, 1tsp Sugar, 1tsp Lemon Juice, Ginger Ale
Shake with ice (not ginger ale), strain, add ice, top up with ginger ale

Here are a couple punches:

Makes 16 cups

1/2 cup Chambord raspberry
1 cup Triple Sec
1 cup Brandy
2 cups pineapple juice
1 liter of ginger ale
2 bottles dry champagne

The night before, chill the ginger ale and the dry champagne. Combine the Chambord, Triple Sec, brandy and pineapple juice in a bowl, cover, and chill overnight. When ready to serve, combine all ingredients and serve in a punch bowl with ice cubes.

OR

2 cups vodka
4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
4 cups unsweetened cranberry juice
64 oz ginger ale
2 cups sugar

Mix all ingredients together and serve in a large punch bowl with plenty of ice. Adjust vodka and sugar to your taste. If you are using sweetened juices, you may choose to forgo the sugar altogether.

One of my favourite cocktails, great when the weather is hot (and perhaps cold because of the warmth of the ginger) is a Moscow Mule. But you need that cloudy type of ginger beer, not that horrible weak stuff thats the colour of iced tea.

1 shot vodka
1/2 shot to 1 shot lime juice (according to taste)
some grated fresh ginger, optional
ginger beer

Whack some ice in a glass, throw in some grated ginger if your using it. Pour over the shot of vodka, then the lime juice and top with ginger beer.

Delicious.

This is a punch recipe that you could substitute sprite for giner ale.

equal parts (2 large cans) pineapple juice and white grape juice. Top off with sprite or ginger ale (1-2 liters).

Add vodka if you choose.

Pimm's Cup....ahhh...refreshing!

Ice cubes
2 ounces Pimms Number 1 Cup
6 ounces ginger ale
2 ounces lemon lime soda or club soda
1/4 cup cucumber pieces or 1 cucumber spear

Put ice in a highball glass or mug. Add the Pimms and then the ginger ale and soda. Stir and garnish with cucumber. Serve.

Back
Top Bottom