Coffee roll cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
Seems to be a teaching academy. At a quick glance, looks OK. I only read the very start but 900 minutes translates to 15 hours! Good luck!, Hope you can take and post some pictures!
Let us know how it goes.

Have you ever made anything else from this site?

AnnaChous

Assistant Cook
I didn't pay attention on time at thirst! But you are right. In the recipe there are time for stabilization in fridge for minimum 6 hours - for sponge, Chantilly cream and crémeux. So I guess it is even more than 15 hours :) Or you can keep all this in the fridge in the same time.

Not yet. I am really new one. But I'm going to. Want to find some balanced recipes of light dinners.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
Actually time in fridge is great! I personally love recipes I can do a little bit at a time. I have standing issues so most of my recipes I try and do ahead in stages.

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I didn't pay attention on time at thirst! But you are right. In the recipe there are time for stabilization in fridge for minimum 6 hours - for sponge, Chantilly cream and crémeux. So I guess it is even more than 15 hours :) Or you can keep all this in the fridge in the same time.

Not yet. I am really new one. But I'm going to. Want to find some balanced recipes of light dinners.
By "new one", do you mean new to baking? This looks like a very complex recipe and I really wouldn't recommend it to someone new at baking. Each of those components can be tricky to get right.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
The instructions are pretty clear so a beginner should be able to do it. But I do agree with you taxy. I would not attempt that as a complete beginner. Someone with confidence might not have a problem.

Anna is in the Ukraine and I'm assuming the original post is in Ukrainian. This might make it easier for her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom