Coffee!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
How do like your java?
What kind of coffee do you enjoy the most?
Cream? Sugar? Decaf? Hot? Over ice? Nutra-sweet?
How much do you drink? Can you live without it?
Coffee is the one addictive drink we can all relate too. How do you like yours?

Bokar blend {8 o'clock coffee} just milk, usually under 2 cups a day and only in the mornings. I could live without it. Hubby can and WILL drink it morn noon n' night, I would hate to see what he is like without it.

I'm easy. Black, morning only. Two or three cups and I'm done. A little more on the weekends while I'm reading the paper.

Occasionally, after a nice dinner out, black again with the dessert.

I like my coffee any way. Most of the time, I have it black. I do like it though with cream and sugar, but I have to be in the mood. I also like ice coffee. The commercial kind I always have at home is Folgers. I love Starbucks coffee and Tim Hortons.

Mornings no coffee, no niceeee..I usually drink de-caf now, but like it black and strong...But if it's a question of coffee and cream or no coffee, gimme the cream please :LOL:
kadesma

Bangbang said:
I like Iced Coffee with some vanilla,sugsr,and whipped cream.

There's a surprise! I pegged you for a black coffee kinda guy....well, you learn something new everyday....

As for me, I'm a 3:1/ decaf:caf with enough milk to make it almost hot.

When I'm in a flavorful mood, it's a gingerbread latte ;)

I have a sign in my kitchen that reads

Instant Human Just add Coffee!

I myself make terrible coffee. DH brings me cappucino 1/3 espresso,1/3 hot milk, 1/3 foam! This is our third espresso maker in 11 years. I have 1 in the am 1 before dinner and thats usally it.

If its coffee...I like it. My kids have learned to ask, "Mom have you had your coffee yet?" before asking me for something in the morning. I drink it black most of the time, but when I go out with the ladies in the afternoons I like a Vanilla Bean Latte from Second Cup...mmmmm!

cannot stand the stuff. my brother used to hold me down and breathe morning/coffee breath in my face. so now i hate the smell. oddly enough, i will drink an odd espresso with a snifter after a good meal of italian food.

Has anybody tried Gevalia coffee? They keep trying to shove it down our throats every chance they get in adds.

I never liked coffee until I learned to drink it black, but that's when I learned about good and bad coffee.

I'm not a coffee fiend, though. I don't usually order it in restaurants. I don't usually make it unless it's to serve to guests. I'll drink it if it's offered.

I prefer old fashioned percolated coffee and 100% Kona made in a French Press.

I love the smell of coffee, and I like some coffee flavored things (like coffee candies), but I don't like coffee. I've always said I'm backwards--I'm half Swedish and don't like coffee, and I'm half German and don't like beer. :shock:

:) Barbara

P.S. Someone mentioned the Gevalia ads. I did that. For $10 I got a nice coffee maker (my husband drinks coffee), 2 really pretty cups, and a couple pounds of coffee. I cancelled right away, and they never bothered me about it.

jkath said:
Bangbang said:
I like Iced Coffee with some vanilla,sugsr,and whipped cream.

There's a surprise! I pegged you for a black coffee kinda guy....well, you learn something new everyday....

As for me, I'm a 3:1/ decaf:caf with enough milk to make it almost hot.

When I'm in a flavorful mood, it's a gingerbread latte ;)

You had it right. I quit drinking coffee soon after working at the Big House and my first heart attack back in 1997. I drank at least 30 cups a day of black coffee....no sugar.

Bangbang said:
You had it right. I quit drinking coffee soon after working at the Big House and my first heart attack back in 1997. I drank at least 30 cups a day of black coffee....no sugar.

:shock: really, Bang? Are you serious? You okay now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom