Comfort Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I decided to make some Smoked Turkey pot pies with the thigh and wing meat from one of the turkeys I smoked yesterday. Very easy and delicious. Finished pic's will be posted in about 50 minutes!

Maybe........a few more peas?

Look great Larry, I always get one of the big chicken pot pies from Sam's or Costco when they have them. Gooooood Eats!

Let There Be Peas In the Valley :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There were alot of peas, but they were still good! I just remembered on the way into work this morning that I forgot to put corn in them! Oh well. These were the best pot pies by far that I've ever made. I'll post the recipe in a bit if anyone is interested.

just got out of work and a big hunk out of that pie would hit the spot about now. That might be a good project for my leftover turkey...Awaiting the recipe !

Larry Wolfe said:
These were the best pot pies by far that I've ever made. I'll post the recipe in a bit if anyone is interested.

C'mon, you ought to know better by now! Shouldn't even have to ask.

This reminds me of the story of the guy who used to go ice-fishing using a pea as bait. He would set the pea next to the hole he had made in the ice and when the fish would come tp to take a pea, he kicked him in the icehole! #-o #-o (with apologies to Benny Hill!)

wdroller said:
Woodman said:
This reminds me of the story of the guy who used to go ice-fishing using a pea as bait. He would set the pea next to the hole he had made in the ice and when the fish would come tp to take a pea, he kicked him in the icehole! #-o #-o (with apologies to Benny Hill!)

It's beyond me why you are apologizing to Benny Hill. You should be apologizing to the rest of us for posting it. Gotta be the worst one I've heard. :grin:

:pop:

Back
Top Bottom