Competition this saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsi88kid

Senior Cook
The finals competion is this saturday and i hope I can take the Finals with first like i did with the prelims. I practiced a lot and i finished both dishes with 13mins to spare of the allowed two hours so i had time to "make the judges" some fries from tourned potato scraps. Well wish me luck!!

good-luck.gif

Best of luck to you, kid!
I know you'll do well,
and remember, we're all rooting for you!

Go, kid:clap::clap::clap:! You can do it. Sounds like you've really been keeping your focus. Just keep your eye on the prize and stay as calm as you can. We're all cheering for you. We'll await the :punk::punk:description of your victory!!!!!

You do sound very prepared, Kiddo! Good luck and keep your cool...can't wait to hear about it. :)

the worst thing happened tonight I had to close at work so i didnt get out until 1145 and now im sick i ccant stop sneezing, coughing, and i cant breath through my nose. I hope I can bounce back real quick for the competion.

I'm not sure yet if I won but I do know that I did extremly well. When I was making my dessert crepes I looked up and all of a sudden there was like a crowd of 6 or 7 people made up of judges, volunteers, and instructors. One of the bigger judges said I love it, its really good. All in all I did well and ill post some pics tommorow im to tired now.

:chef: Looks superb. When's the virtual dinner party your cooking for us?:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom