Cooking Christmas List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My mom gave me a Le Creuset baking dish (money to buy it, as she's in CA visiting my sister and her kids, and DH and I went to an outlet mall a couple of weeks ago). I've also asked for a couple of Calphalon saucepans to go with my newly renovated kitchen. Here's a pic after the painting was finished:

new-paint-job.jpg

Last edited:
My mom gave me a Le Creuset baking dish (money to buy it, as she's in CA visiting my sister and her kids, and DH and I went to an outlet mall a couple of weeks ago). I've also asked for a couple of Calphalon saucepans to go with my newly renovated kitchen. Here's a pic after the painting was finished:

new-paint-job.jpg

kitchen looks great!!! love all the magnets on the fridge as well.

i got a calphalon 12" pan for my birthday and i love it.... good up to 500 degrees in the oven...very nice

OMG, GG, your kitchen is gorgeous! I love the color. And the floor is beautiful. Reminds me of Tuscany. How do you like your granite countertops? My daughter just renovated her kitchen and she loves her granite.

I got my KitchenAid mixer from Santa a little early, Jersey, and I love it. I wondered if I'd really use it much (I've never had a stand mixer) but I use it almost daily. I hope Santa leaves one for you, too.

OMG, GG, your kitchen is gorgeous! I love the color. And the floor is beautiful. Reminds me of Tuscany. How do you like your granite countertops? My daughter just renovated her kitchen and she loves her granite.

I'm so glad it reminds you of Tuscany - we were going for an Italian look :)

I absolutely love the granite, too - a friend who teaches geology told me there is garnet in there. It's mostly tan/gold colored with black, white and red throughout. The red is garnet. I just love washing it down and making it beautiful :)

is that a Fridge or a pull-down double bed?

it`s Huge and I`m jealous.

ZOMG!!!11one one !11one1!!!!!! :ohmy: Fridge Envy!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
I got my KitchenAid mixer from Santa a little early, Jersey, and I love it. I wondered if I'd really use it much (I've never had a stand mixer) but I use it almost daily. I hope Santa leaves one for you, too.

thanks FM... i'm hoping to get one... i sold the angle to my GF that its a gift that will benefit her too! :chef:

Back
Top Bottom