Cooking Links Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MJ

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
This contest is to see who posts the most links in the directory in the next month. The winner of this contest will recieve an upgraded account here at DC. What is included in the upgraded account you ask?

• Larger Avatar 160x80
  • More PM space (1,000 PMs)
  • Your Name highlighted in a different color
  • More options in your signature
  • More features to come...
This contest will end on December 4, US central time. The DC staff will determine the winner.

Good luck!:chef:

CONTEST?? Oh waw I have to dig out some more... watch out Piccolina
4.gif

uh oh, the race is on (hiding).... I am excited to see all the websites everyone else has tucked away. I personally have a LOT of sites that I frequently visit, and have found quite a few new favorites today in the links!

Piccolina has a nice head start, but don't be afraid to try and catch up. The goal is to share great links with each other. So keep posting links and look for a 2nd and 3rd place prize to be announced soon...

Andy R said:
Piccolina has a nice head start, but don't be afraid to try and catch up. The goal is to share great links with each other.
Exactly Andy, I love this site and am happy to help it. Long after the contest is over I'm sure I'll still submit links whenever I can. I just had a hard time sleeping last night and thought that adding a few links would be a great way to pass the time and help build DC :)

umm, someone Please correct me, if I'm wrong, It is my understanding through study, that "3rd Party" "links" and "cookies" Can, and often Do (without our)(or, (sites) knowledge collect data, (Your, My) "IP"Adress. (Internet Protocol) Example, when We "click on a "link" while those "extra pictures" are "Loading" that is our "IP adress" connecting to "3rd party" (Just trying to be Helpful to Our Community)(maybe, I'm wrong, but maybe I'm correct. I suggest "Zone Alarm" (Free firewall) www.grc.com (If I didnt care, I wouldnt Post) HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!! :) Atomic Jed! www.zonelabs.com Yay DC is #1 !!! WE !!! (LOL) (does this mean I am in contest for "Links"? HAHAHHAHA!!! :LOL: Love All ! A.J. :wacko: :ROFLMAO: www.callforhelptv.com (I Shuddup) LOL !!! Big Hugs to All! Us !

Thanks GB... as much as I'm around here... I some how missed it.

Congrats Shannon!

LOL you didn't miss a thing. We contacted Shannon, but never made a public announcement.

There will be a prize soon Shannon. It will be a surpirse but you will get shortly...

Back
Top Bottom